Travelling to Chennai and Bangalore

Other than my first travel to Yelagiri Hills and Amerdi Forest, it is normal or regular for me to travel Chennai or Bangalore (when I was not in Bangalore at that time but Grandma's native) once in a year or twice or thrice sometime often.

There are huge development and advancement in both the cities (Bangalore and Chennai) compare to my teenage days. Yes, as you are aware within one or two decades how almost all Indian cities and towns or even village has developed. Anyhow, it was looking or feeling like I had visited almost all the tourist places in both the cities whereas it is not the case. There are many places to see in and around both the cities or nearby places or almost all over. 

However, I would like to share the information and photos of those places wherever I visited and taken snaps or at least story without snaps in case not taken photos. You may find more articles and photos post soon from this blog.
I will share more travel experience with you soon. You may find related info from PhotosImageStylus blog. Till then stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment