Delhi to Agra travel and visits

I was in Delhi during Feb 2016 for an official visit; I had to attend the meeting on-time and got to go with them as per flight and meeting schedule. After the meeting over I got plenty of time to return from Delhi to Bangalore. However, I was planning to roam in and around Delhi even though I had already been to Delhi and roamed few times earlier. Yes, after visiting and comparing other cities in India like Mumbai and Chennai etc., old and new Delhi too has changed a bit after few years gap of seeing it. I will also write about like the best places to see in North India, the best food in North India or the cheap and best food in Agra etc.


Whatsoever, I just visited few places in Delhi then moved to Agra where I had not visited earlier. So, this was the best time to catch it up. 

After a short visit to Delhi and enjoying Delhi’s Tandoori and gravy food, I reached Agra in the evening and came to know that Taj Mahal entry for visitors was closed for the day so I had to stay one night in Agra to visit Taj next day in the early morning. After booking the hotel in the local, I had to spend the whole evening / night alone so took a small walk in and around Agra Railway station surrounding to enjoy Agra’s chilled atmosphere and some street food bites and tea.

To my surprise, there were two tasty spicy Samosas for just Rs 10, and they were just cooked and hot to have them with local sauce added. I had to buy deliberately whether they are cheap or expensive one just to fill my stomach with delicious Samosas. The taste of the Samosas were fantastic and the same samosa in Bangalore is Rs 10 for just one, nowadays that price already gone from Rs 12 to 15.

Anyhow I enjoyed Samosas, Tea and Dinner. The Dinner was simply awesome for just Rs 30. You may see the Dinner item picture. They serve five tandoori rotis, Rajma gravy, Dal gravy, long grain rice and on it. They were simply superb like a basic homemade food.

Read more travel related stories over here to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment